Friday, February 8, 2008

Public Relations in Cambodia

Is there any public relations company in Cambodia? Do Companies know how to deal with the media? Do companies in Cambodia have a PR-strategy? What are communications targets?

I just got an email from my former mentor Juergen Togotzes, who is now leading a new company with offices in Germany and China. It's called http://iprac.cn/

Any experience with public relations in Cambodia? If so, please send me an email or leave a comment. I would really like to get in touch with people here coming from that business (no, this is NOT a job offer).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thomas what is your email?

I think can I answer some of your questions.

Anonymous said...

What I meant was:

I think I can answer some of your questions. (very tired tonight, sorry!)

thomas said...

you can contact me via thomas.wanhoff(at)gmail.com