Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Got interviewed by Tharum

My good old friend Tharum, who I met nearly 10 years ago for the first time, did an interview with me when I was in Phnom Penh recently. Please read it as his place. 

I first met Thomas Wanhoff, a German science podcaster, nearly 10 years ago when he first moved to Cambodia from Germany. After a couple of years, Thomas started to roam around East Asia. It’s until mid this year, he’s back in Siem Reap. As always, I enjoy listening to stories from people like Thomas. So last week, I met Thomas for a coffee chat at one of his most favorite places, Brown Coffee on the Sisowath Quay. In this interview, I asked him about his early involvement with the BarCamp communities and about his past decade trotting Phnom Penh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vientiane, and Bangkok.

No comments: