Sunday, September 2, 2007

Summary of Cloggersummit2007 in Phnom Penh

Wow, was that amazing. Just two weeks after my arrive here in Phnom Penh I was participant and speaker of a blogger conference. Surprisingly Preetam Rai and the clogger team asked me to hold a short presentation about podcasting - what I did. My first presentation in english ever!

Ok, this blog entry is called summary, so what did i learn?

First, it's not a question of where to held a perfect conference. I visited a lot of them in Germany, but Phnom Penh was one of the most exiting. It was a kind of experience like barcamps - friendly people, willed to learn from each other.

"Learn and Understand" should be the subtitle of the summit - I learned, that a lot of people are still deep into web 2.0 as well as there is a important discussion whether to blog in khmer language or not.

I met so many great People, like Preetam Rai, Virak, Chivorn and many more..

Thanks to the clogger team and the sponsors!

Hope to see some of them soon!

1 comment:

ray said...

Hi Thomas, thanks for doing the podcasting session and good luck with your projects in Cambodia. Hope you see you guys soon.